- A $25 fee will be charged on late or returned checks.
- Full tuition is due the first lesson of each session, however, alternate payment plans may be arranged with the office assistant. Late fees will accrue weekly until balance is paid. There is an 8% discount on tuition for families paying the full year amount by September 30th. Not applicable with any other discount.
- Families with more than one student receive a 25% discount on the monthly tuition of the younger sibling. Not applicable with any other discounts.
- Limited scholarships are available for families needing support with tuition or other dance expenses. Please contact the office for application.
- Dancers paying for class on a weekly basis will be charged a drop-in fee. Tuition rates are set for those students who have committed to the entire year. Contact office for price.
- A full refund will be given before the session begins or 50% refund two weeks into the session. Thereafter, we regret there will be no refund.
- Participation in the June recital requires students to be enrolled in a ballet class.
Missed classes: Classes missed due to illness or weather cancellations may be made up by rescheduling with the Director of the School Division. No refunds.
Attendance: Regular attendance is important and is taken at each class. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled class time to prepare for the class. Intermediate and advanced students should include stretching to their pre-class routine.
Costume and recital fees: For each performance, a costume and recital fee will be due to help cover the costs of cleaning/buying costumes, printing programs, rehearsal time and contributing to set and lighting costs. For current information on costume and recital fees, please contact Ms. Damaris or the MBT office.
Company expectations: In order to be a part of the company at MBT, we expect dancers and families to commit to the policies and expectations including attendance, dress code, and participation in all rehearsals and company events. Each company member and family will be asked to sign a Company Agreement Contract.
Yearly Reigstration $40 registration/insurance fee is due annually each fall or when beginning dance classes with MBT.
Copyright © 2013, Metropolitan Ballet of Tacoma. All rights reserved.